2021 is well underway …
The presidential election is settled, the vaccine is in the beginning stages of distribution, and you no doubt have a strategic plan in process for your church.
How’s it going so far?
Even though you may have some unanswered questions and perhaps a few setbacks that linger from 2020, God is in control, and you have a tremendous opportunity to bless your community.
Before we jump into the meat of this post, let’s do a quick assessment of how you’re thinking and how you’re feeling.
Here’s a quick 5-point checklist of your leadership thinking for 2021:
- You are applying what you learned in 2020.
- You know what you have to offer your community.
- Your faith in God and your confidence in your vision is strong.
- Your staff is fully engaged.
- Your plans are clear for the first 3 – 6 months.
If you are unsure or unclear about any of the above, I encourage you to dig in now and shore up whatever needs your attention.
How are you feeling?Read More