People visit your church prompted by a variety of reasons such as:
- A positive message on social media.
- There’s a crisis in their family.
- The Holy Spirit stirred them to attend.
- A mailer to their home.
- The reputation of your pastor’s messages.
- They want a Christian influence for their kids.
But for at least the last fifty years, there is still nothing that beats
7. Invited by a friend.
Because that is true, it’s vitally important to pay attention to the reasons people do and don’t invite their friends to your church.